My School/Our School (मेरा विद्यालय/हमारा विद्यालय)

Views

My School/Our School

  1.  I read in Karra nawapara School. 
  2. It is a very good school. 
  3. It is in village. 
  4. It is a boys and girls school. 
  5. It is a big school. 
  6. It has nearly one hundred students. 
  7. It has three rooms. 
  8. It has a big hall also. 
  9. It has three teachers. 
  10. Our teachers are very kind and good. 
  11. Mr. D.K.Madhukar is our class-teacher. 
  12. He teaches us English. 
  13. Mr. N.S.Dhruwe is our Headmater. 
  14. He is a gentleman. 
  15. There is a muskan library in my school. 
  16. It has lots of good books. 
  17. There is a big playground in my school. 
  18. We play kabaddi and kho-kho there. 
  19. I love my school. 
  20. It is very dear to me.
Meaning (शब्दार्थ) -  nearly (नियरली) = लगभग (करीब), kind (काइन्ड) = दयालु, gentlemen (जेन्टिल मेन) = सज्जन, dear (डीयर) = प्यारा। 


Comments